Get her mind off her stressful day and into the bedroom with some sexy mental foreplay.
Men can all agree that there is something incredibly sexy about making a girl feel aroused … simply by talking to her. Thanks to technical advances, guys can now use their sexting and dirty talk techniques to get their girl in the mood.
Whether you are whispering face-to-face with her or sending her steamy digital messages,here are 15 suggestive questions sure to get her in a hot and heavy mindset for sex.
Disclaimer: While some guys might use these questions to flirt with a girl, that’s not always advisable. Women often feel offended (that’s a little too much, too soon, buddy!) instead of becoming aroused. It’s always best to save these arousing questions for the woman already solidly in your life.
- What do you wear when you go to bed? This is always a good question to start with, since it gets her thinking about the bedroom and often leads to questions about sexy lingerie and flirty pajamas. Ask her about any sexy nightgowns she likes to wear, and whether or not she sleeps in the nude.
- What is your sexiest outfit? Find out what she thinks she looks sexiest wearing. You might be surprised! Sometimes, long-term couples learn a little more about each other’s sexual fantasies by asking this innocent question. For some it’s the perfect opportunity to tell their partners about a sexy new outfit they’ve been wanting to try on.
- Have you ever accidentally (or purposely) watched another couple make out? This is the perfect question to ask to slowly give your line of questioning more sexual overtones. Since you’re inquiring about the sexual activities of other people, she’s more likely to continue to relax and play along with your line of sensual questioning.
- Have you ever decided to kiss or make out with a guy just because you were horny? Men often stereotype women, believing that females don’t get the same primal sexual urges that men do. Newsflash! Women also experience sudden bursts of sexual desire and feel no shame about acting on them. Getting her to open up about a wild make out fling not only gives her a chance to brag, but it’s the perfect opportunity to let her know that you wouldn’t mind if she “made out” with you.
- If you could see any part of a man’s body first, which part would it be? Try and encourage her to name something other than the standard answers that include his eyes. Encourage her to pick any part of his anatomy. Have fun discussing why she chose this particular part of a man’s body and why this turns her on.
- What is your “secret” move to turn a guy on? Be sure to make her describe this move in detail and ask suggestive questions about it yourself. The more she talks about preforming a specific sexual act, the more aroused she is likely to become.
- Where is the one place on your body that always gets you in the mood? Not only will this question let you know her sexual preferences, it will also cause her to visualize them. As she is describing her stimulating zone, chances are she is also thinking about it. This question helps to get her aroused and can also improve your technique with her in the bedroom.
- Do you get aroused from receiving a massage? Some women find it easy to become sexually aroused during a massage and others find it extremely difficult. However she feels about this, you can help her become aroused just by describing how a massage given by you will feel.
- Do you want me to kiss you? Any questions involving kissing almost always have a woman picturing physical intimacy with her partner. By having her describe some of your more passionate kisses, she can visualize the romantic encounter between you and become aroused hoping that it happens again.
- Do you enjoy oral sex? No matter what answer she gives, you already have her thinking about sexual intercourse.
- Would I look better with body hair, or completely shaved? While this question will not garner a lot of discussion, it will have her picturing you naked and aroused.
- What can I do to help you become aroused? This question will make her appreciate much more, and is also good way for you to learn what she truly enjoys, and what stimulates her sexual desire.
- Are these questions arousing you? If the questions haven’t gotten her wet, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to begin describing everything sexual you would like to do to her. Once she has this visual in her head, she is sure to become sexually stimulated.
- Can I kiss you now?
- Would you like me to touch you now? By the time you ask her these last two questions, hopefully she’ll feel sexually aroused, and is waiting for you to satisfy her to the best of your ability. – tango